Monday, February 20, 2012

From Lithuania with Love























I was recently interviewed for Llamas Valley, a gorgeous online journal all the way from Lithuania, and the issue is now out. Please get yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, settle in, and have a look. My feature begins on page 116, but you may find yourself spending the afternoon leafing through the whole thing... sooooo many beautiful images and stories!

It is an honor to be in such creative company. Thank you Alge! Our many back and forth communications getting everything set up properly for the debut worked out beautifully.... :)













































































































































5 comments:

  1. Congrats Melina, very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melina. LIke Vera said, I can't think of someone more deserving.

    P.S: Please, could you enable addition of name and url when commenting from independent websites?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, I come here referred by a post from Vera's facebook page and I find your work in my favorite magazine from my home country. Very well done. And nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear people!!!!!!

    Egle, what a remarkable coincidence! :)
    Ines, I really appreciate it. Thank you!
    Hi Sunshinemom - You are so sweet. I will look into making that change and update :D
    Vera, yayyy! Thank you for your lovely - as always - encouragement!

    ReplyDelete